Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance BzzCampaign!

I just joined the Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance pet food BzzCampaign from BzzAgent! It's the perfect balance of the best natural ingredients, including fresh chicken as the #1 ingredient, fruits and veggies such as cranberries, and wholesome, necessary nutrients to keep your cat or dog looking and feeling great.  This new product was just released in stores this past December.  I've selected the cat food to try - specifically the Ideal Balance Cat Food which is free of corn and artificial flavors and preservatives.  They also have Ideal Balance Grain Free.  I'm really excited to try this new product and see if I notice a difference in my cats. I will post as soon as I receive my BzzKit. The full product review will follow 2 weeks or so after I start feeding it to my cats.  That way I can report any results I start to see in them.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. This is the second Hills Bzz I have joined, it is the only food my cat will eat. I hope we get coupons in the mail, like the only BzzKits.
    HAHA
    •Nancy-Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, have you already ordered your free bag? I also hope they send us coupons. I think last time they gave out a link to a printable coupon. Thank you for joining the blog!

    ReplyDelete