Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BzzAgent Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream BzzCampaign

I just joined the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream BzzCampaign on BzzAgent. B.B. stands for Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm. This product is an all-in-one beauty solution that renews, brightens, evens, hydrates and protects against UVA & UVB rays with SPF 15. It will also help you save time by reducing your beauty routine with naturally more even, radiant and smooth skin in minutes. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream combines intense hydration with tinted minerals and Vitamin C. It is available at mass retailers (such as Target and Wal-Mart) for a suggested retail price of $12.99. So it will save you money too compared to compared to the department store B.B. products. It claims to work on all skin types with two shades: Light/Medium and Medium/Deep. I chose the Light/Medium. I'm a little nervous that it will be too light. We'll see. I'm really excited to try this new product. I will post as soon as I receive my BzzKit. The full product review will follow a week or 2 after so I have time to fully try it out. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment